December 21, 2010

Learning the way around

Well, I think I've finally figured out my way around here.  I've changed the look of the blog.  I've added all my 2011 Reading Challenges to the right side.  They'll be updated as needed to reflect my progress.  I feel ready.  Hopefully I'll be able to at least make a good sized dent in the pile of books I've got around here....we'll see.

Tonight, I'm reading Fatal Revenant by Stephen R. Donaldson.  The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant are my very, very favorite books of all time in the fantasy genre.  I revisit them from time to time.  Mr. Donaldson just put out the latest book in this series, Against All Things Ending.  I understand the final book in the series (finally, after only 20+ years of waiting!) will come out in 2013.  I will certainly be re-reading these books then, all of them, just to get the whole story at one time.

I think I'll be adding a Quotes section either tonight or this weekend with a selection of my favorite quotes from various books I've read.  If anybody is reading this and wants to send in a good quote, just send the quote, the title of the book, and the author.  I'll put it on the list if I agree it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top