August 1, 2011

High Summer Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up


For the High Summer Read-A-Thon, I finished The English Patient (301 pages) and started The X-Files: Goblins (186 pages).  I really expected to read more this past week, with the read-a-thon, but life does tend to get in the way, especially since I was at work most of the week.  Either way, I'm glad I joined my first read-a-thon and I plan to join more in the future.  I didn't think to keep track of the hours I'd read, but I'll remember for next time around.  Thanks to Michelle for hostessing it!  It was fun!

Total pages read:  487

2 comments:

  1. I think you did great! Life does always seem to get in the way, but that's what happens, right? I'm glad your first read-a-thon was a good experience and I look forward to you joining me for my Fall read-a-thon. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You had a great reading week. Life does get in the way sometimes. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/high-summer-read-thon-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top