Hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair
Guidelines are pretty simple. You'll have all year to read your books so go ahead and stretch yourself.
1. Choose a Level
- Chapter Books: 52 (basically one a week)
- Middle Grade: 78
- Teen: 104 (basically two a week)
- Young Adult: 156 (basically three a week)
- Adult: 208 or more (basically four or more a week)
2. You may move up a level but not down.
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
6. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
7. Crossovers from other challenges count
8. Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count.
I'm choosing the level Middle Grade and I'll keep my list right here!
1. The Tenth Justice by Brad Meltzer
2. The Awakening by Thomas K. Martin
3. The Time of Madness by Thomas K. Martin
4. The House of Bairn by Thomas K. Martin
5. Trouble Magnet by Alan Dean Foster
6. The Gunslinger by Stephen King
7. Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper
8. State of Fear by Michael Crichton
9. The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
10. The Final Day by William R. Forstchen
11. The Waste Lands by Stephen King
12. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
13. By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz
14. Wizard and Glass by Stephen King
15. The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike
16. The Associate by John Grisham
17. Faery in Shadow by C. J. Cherryh
18. The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
19. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
20. Trader by Charles de Lint
21. Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King
22. Song of Susannah by Stephen King