February 20, 2011

Border's Bookstore

The Border's bookstore near my house is closing, along with many other branches.  I went down yesterday since they sent me an email saying they were having an 'Everything Must Go' sale.  I ended up with 5 new books.  Not satisfied with breaking my vow not to get any new books, I also went to the library and picked up 3 books off their freebie rack.  So, when I came home I removed a few books I really don't think I'll ever read from my shelves.  I am also expecting several books from my Wish List at PaperbackSwap.  So, my To Be Read Pile is about to get larger instead of smaller....just in time for the end of the month.  Fortunately, since I had such a rocky start at the first of the year and ended up removing a bunch of books I didn't like from my list, I will still be making headway for the year.

Ah, well, I guess there's really no such thing as too many good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top