February 28, 2011

February 2011

I've read 11 books in February.  My page count for the month is 4493.

1. The Elf Queen of Shannara by Terry Brooks (5/5)
2. The Talismans of Shannara by Terry Brooks (3/5)
3. First King of Shannara by Terry Brooks (4/5)
4. Running With the Demon by Terry Brooks (3/5)
5. A Knight of the Word by Terry Brooks (4/5)
6. Angel Fire East by Terry Brooks (5/5)
7. Ilse Witch by Terry Brooks (3/5)
8. Antrax by Terry Brooks (5/5)
9. Morgawr by Terry Brooks (4/5)
10. Tomato Girl by Jayne Pupek (4/5)
11. Jarka Ruus by Terry Brooks (4/5)

Of these, 10 were Fantasy and 1 was Fiction.  I really do think Fantasy (even above SF) is my true love when it comes to reading.

There was one book I didn't like enough to complete, Heat Wave by Richard Castle.

This month, like January, I think I picked books I enjoyed reading for the most part.  All of these came off my shelves.

Including books I decided not to read, my To Be Read Pile now stands at 646, which means I reduced it by 7 this month.  Considering I did buy some books and the fact that quite a few wish list books came to me from PaperbackSwap, I don't think I've done too badly.

Favorite book for the month:  Angel Fire East by Terry Brooks (5/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top