April 7, 2011

Never Deal with a Dragon by Robert N. Charrette

Title:  Never Deal with a Dragon
Author:  Robert N. Charrette
Format:  PB
Pages:  33 of 376
Genre:  SFF
Publisher:  Roc, 1990
ISBN-13:  978-0451450784
Series:  Secrets of Power, Book 1

Favorite Quote:  N/A

Synopsis (Amazon):  Not available

Review:  Another new author who isn't what I expected.  I realize that many of these 'serial' SFF books aren't of the same caliber as regular novels, but I've read books before by Weis and Salvatore that were from Forgotten Realms and enjoyed them thoroughly.  It just all depends on the author.  The idea behind the book is good, just the story telling is dry and slow-moving. I am giving it up.  In the past 24 hours, my To Be Read Pile has gotten a lot smaller.

Rating:  0 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top