July 30, 2012

Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews

Title: Seeds of Yesterday
Author: V.C. Andrews

Format: PB
Pages: 408
Genre: Horror

Publisher: Pocket, 1987
ISBN-13:   978-0671648152  
Series: Dollangagers, Book 4

Favorite Quote:  There's a garden in the sky, waiting there for me.

Synopsis:  Cathy and Chris, haunted by the tragedies and sins of the past, return at last to Foxworth Hall, where they were hidden long ago. Despite every endeavour, they find that they are prisoners of a past they cannot escape and the past comes back to prey upon them once more.

Review:  This is *very nearly* as good as the original story.  I really enjoyed it, even though I hated how it ended.  I will not be reading the last of the books in this series because Garden of Shadows is a prequel and I'm just not in the mood to go way back in time. 

Rating:  8.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top