April 3, 2017

C ~ Collectorz

Collectorz software is a godsend to anyone who collects books.  They also have versions that work for movies, albums, comics and games.  I've been using their book software since 2007.  It's easy to use and keeps track flawlessly.

There is no affiliate program and I've never seen any advertisements.  The product speaks for itself.  Thanks to their software, I know exactly what books I have, what books I want, and what books I have already read.  I know when I got a book, when I read a book, and what series it goes with.  You even get free web space so you can share your collection -- here's mine!!

I own the iPad, Android, and PC versions.  No matter where I am, my book collection is at my fingertips.  Priceless.

9 comments:

  1. This software is new to me. I just use goodreads to jot down what i have read and read others reviews about the books... Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't seem to get into Goodreads. I've tried. But I can't do it. I've had this software too long to change venues I guess.

      Delete
  2. Good to know of another alternative to LibraryThing, GoodReads and Calibre or just a plain old spreadsheet. Thanks.
    Carmel on Earlier Years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodreads was just starting out when I got this software. I remember hearing about it. I don't know about the other two websites. Either way, I like having my collection saved locally....just in case =)

      Delete
  3. I just make a list, never like this, but it certainly is useful for those who are really serious with their book collection, looks like you have a very large collection.

    have a lovely day.

    my C post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting way to keep track. I worry about the effort to set it up in the first place with a large collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit, back in 2007, it was a large undertaking. I had even more books than I do now. But it was worth it to me. I love the program!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great idea for the serious collector. Like others, I just use Goodreads (though not consistently).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. might help me keep track of all my stuff.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top