January 29, 2016

The Friday 56 and Book Beginnings #5

The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice and Book Beginnings is hosted by Rose City Reader.  Visit their links to learn more.
Title:  Shadow Moon
Author:  George Lucas and Chris Claremont
The Beginning:  In the middle of the night, Willow Ulfgood rode the back of a dragon.

The Friday 56:  A Great Hunt numbered thirteen.  Thorn prayed they didn't face that many; if they did, they had no chance.

Comment:  This is the first book in the trilogy written by George Lucas as a sequel to the movie Willow.  It's very promising so far.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie - Glad to know it's promising. Can't tell what's going to happen from the beginning, but it makes the reader curious. I actually didn't know there was a sequel being written to the movie, Willow. Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie- this looks like a really interesting read. I had no idea there was a trilogy written about the movie. I will Def need to tell my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sequel. It starts out about a year after the movie ends.

      Delete
  3. That beginning though... OMGOSH!!!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Willow! I'm adding this to my tbr right now! :)
    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top