June 12, 2016

Mid June 2016 Wrap-Up

This update runs May 15th through today.  My biggest news this month:  I'm only 6 books away from completing the Outdo Yourself Challenge!  I am still not where I was back in 2011.  Back in 2011, I had already read 71 books by this time, but I am up to 51 today and that is so much better than just a year ago!

I've completed two more challenges, Read My Own Damn Books and Women Challenge.

Once again, there were a few really good books and picking a favorite is hard!


It may not have gotten the highest rating of the three, but I'm going to choose Unhinged by A. G. Howard because I was completely unprepared for how much I'd love this book!  Plus the cover artwork is fantastic!

Three more states crossed off this time around - total 22!  I'm seriously loving keeping a map and keeping track of where my books take me.  I think the Around the World Challenge is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top