November 1, 2011

October 2011

I'm still having trouble reading like I want to.  So many changes lately.  But, I did better than last month, though I doubt I'm going to meet my goal for number of pages read this year. 

I read 5 books and a total of 1932 pages.

1. Interest of Justice by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg (9/10)
2. The White Abacus by Damien Broderick  (5.5/10)
3. Once Upon a Summer Day by Dennis L. McKiernan  (9/10)
4. The Experiment by John Darnton  (8.5/10)
5. Nighteyes by Garfield Reeves-Stevens  (9/10)

I read one Thriller, three Science Fiction and one Fantasy.  I really liked all but one of them so it's hard to pick a favorite.  I think I'll have to choose the thriller this time though.  It really was good.

Favorite book of the month:  Interest of Justice by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top