December 2, 2016

Start of December Wrap-Up

This wrap-up runs from November 4 until today.  Well, I visited one new state and one new country this time around!  I'm still not reading like I was earlier in the year, but I'm doing fine.  I've finished three new challenges this month:  The Monthly Keyword Challenge, The Title Fight Challenge, and What's In A Name Challenge.  The rest should be finished when the year is done, with the exception of Mount TBR Challenge which I mistakenly upgraded back in June.  And, really, I finished my original goal.....so I'm not being too hard on myself about it.

My favorite book this month was a non-fiction.  I read so few of this genre that I was surprised how much I enjoyed this book!  Haunted Heart was really, really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top