March 28, 2015

The Star Scroll by Melanie Rawn

Title:  The Star Scroll
Author:  Melanie Rawn
Pages:  591
Genre:  Fantasy
Publisher:  DAW, 1989
Series:  Dragon Prince, Book 2

Synopsis:  As High Prince and Princess, Rohan and Sioned must keep both the peace and the secret of the dragons. But the legacy of their evil predecessor remains-and as their son Pol grows up, the kingdom splits in what may become a bloody battle for the crown. — To make things worse, a long-vanquished foe vows to destroy the Prince. The only hope of defeating their dark sorcery lies in reclaiming the knowledge so carefully concealed in the long-lost Star Scroll.

Review:  These books just keep getting better and better!  I'm on the final book of this trilogy....except there's another trilogy about the same characters!  Thank goodness, I already have the other trilogy.  Since the books are named differently, this one being the Dragon Prince trilogy, and the other being the Dragon Star trilogy, I didn't realize they go together.  I'm glad they do, though.  I'm not nearly ready to be done with these stories.

I love the characters.  I love the world.  I especially love the dragons.  I cannot believe I'd never read this author before.

Rating:  9 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top