November 27, 2015

Challenges for 2016

I think this'll do it for 2016, unless (of course) I come across something else I can't live without.  I am waiting for Literary Escapism to post their New Authors Challenge because I've done it 4 times now and love it......but I'm still not sure I'll do it again this year.  I promised myself not to buy any new books and I'm getting a tad low on new authors now.  We'll see.

The Worm Hole What's In a Name Challenge
One of my favorite challenges!  This will make the third year I've signed up for this challenge.  I'm excited!


My Reader's Block Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2016
I've decided to go with the level:  Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR pile


My Reader's Block Color Coded Challenge 2016
Oh, this one sounds like fun!


Cornerfold's Dystopia Reading Challenge 2016
Simply cannot wait, sounds like a blast!


Socrates' Book Reviews What An Animal IX Reading Challenge 2016
I've decided to go with Level 4 - Read 21 or more!


Literary Loner's Reading Challenge 2016
I'm just finding too many good challenges this year!


Cornerfold's Horror Reading Challenge 2016
How can I resist?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to have you join the dystopia reading challenge! Good luck with your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top