January 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #4

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is hosted by The Book Date.  Visit the link to learn more.
Last Book I Read:  Hammerfall by C.J. Cherryh -- I loved this.  Great science fiction!
Book I'm Reading Now:  Forge of Heaven by C.J. Cherryh -- This series is keeping me guessing until the very end.  I'm almost done and can't wait to discover the answers!
Up Next:  I'm still deciding, but I think I'm going to try The Street Lawyer by John Grisham.  His books are always fast reads and full of thrills!

2 comments:

  1. I liked The Street Lawyer! But I do like most Grisham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the author, C. J. Cherryh.

    I enjoy John Grisham.

    Have a wonderful reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top