March 8, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #7

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is hosted by The Book Date.  Visit the link to learn more.
Last Book I Read:  Captive Universe by Harry Harrison - I really liked this book, although it was disturbing in places.
Book I'm Reading Now:  The Gate to Women's Country by Sheri S. Tepper - I just started this one, but the writing is beautiful and the story already has me intrigued!
Next Up:  I haven't decided yet, but I really want to read some gruesome horror, so maybe Inhuman Condition by Clive Barker.
I've missed a few Mondays, but I'm going to try to do better!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read much sci-finor horror! Thank you for dropping by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read sci-fi, but the covers of all the books look intriguing. Enjoy your gruesome horror read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gruesome horrors are not for me. :)

    I hope you find one you really like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top