March 29, 2017

End of the First Quarter 2017 Wrap-Up

I'd been trying to do monthly wrap-ups last year, but I just can't seem to get on schedule.  So, I'm going to try quarterly this year.  I'm a little early this time around, but I have plans this weekend.

I haven't finished any challenges -- yet!  I have visited 11 US states...well, 10 and Washington, DC which isn't a state but is on my list.  I've also visited 4 countries.  I've actually visited more than that, but I'm not counting places that are just stop-overs.  They have to be a real part of the story.

My favorite new-to-me book this time around is State of Fear by Michael Crichton.  My absolute favorite, however, was a re-read, The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King.  It would likely be my favorite under almost any imaginable circumstances.  2017 has been a great reading year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top