February 1, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is hosted by The Book Date.  Visit the link to learn more.
Last Book I Read:  Shadow Moon by George Lucas and Chris Claremont -- This book turned out to be a real disappointment.  I decided not to finish the series.
Book I'm Reading Now:  The War Hound and the World's Pain by Michael Moorcock -- This is a really bizarre Historical Fantasy, but so far it's been really good!
Up Next:  The City in the Autumn Stars by Michael Moorcock -- The sequel to the one I'm reading now.

2 comments:

  1. George Lucas of Star Wars? Very nice!! I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good reading week this week.

    I don't know any of your books....I hope they are good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top