May 14, 2016

Mid May 2016 Wrap-Up

This wrap-up runs April 12th through today.  Biggest news ~ I completely revamped my blog's look.  I decided to go with a standard template (with edited colors) because I just got tired of trying to force blogger to work with the non-standard one. I'm still toying with the details, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I finished six more challenges ~ Dusty and/or Clunky Challenge, Dystopia Challenge, Finishing the Series Challenge, Literary Loners Challenge, New Authors Challenge, and Pages Read Challenge - that's a total of 8 challenges completed so far!  Some of them, I'm still keeping track on...others, not.

My favorite book this time around is easy!

William R. Forstchen's One Second After was the best novel by far.  It's in the running for best novel this year.

I've visited three new states, for a total of 19, and one new country, for a total of 10.  I think next year, I'll have to take on more mini challenges for the Around the World Challenge!  I had no idea my books would take me to so many different places!

I only need 15 more books to complete what has always been the hardest challenge for me -- the Outdo Yourself Challenge.  I'm very excited by all the great reading I've been doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top