March 31, 2011

March 2011

I've read 13 books in March.  My page count for the month is 6039.

1. Tanequil by Terry Brooks (4/5)
2. Straken by Terry Brooks (4/5)
3. Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks (5/5)
4. The Elves of Cintra by Terry Brooks (4.5/5)
5. The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks (5/5)
6. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly (4.5/5)
7. Door Number Three by Patrick O'Leary (3.5/5)
8. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling (4/5)
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling (4.5/5)
10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (4.5/5)
11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling (5/5)
12. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling (4/5)
13. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling (5/5)

12 of these were Fantasy.  1 was Science Fiction.  I finished all the books I started.  My least favorite was Door Number Three by Patrick O'Leary.

Again, I'm pleased overall with the book choices I made.  I read more pages this month than in January or February.  One or two of the books were finished in 48 hours or less.  I finished the Floor to Ceiling Books Speculative Fiction Challenge 2011 on March 18th, but I plan to keep posting more towards that challenge throughout the year.

My To Be Read Pile is now at 640, which is only 6 down from last month.  Once again, I had quite a few books come to me from Paperbackswap, so that hurt my overall total.

Favorite book for the month:  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top