April 5, 2017

E ~ Emprise, Enigma, and Empery

I found the Trigon Disunity trilogy by Michael Kube-McDowell at one of my many visits to the annual Friends of the Library book sale.  The descriptions promised a good science fiction story and, best of all, the titles all started with E.

Why was that so exciting?  

Every year, I used to try to fill in all the letters of the alphabet with author names and titles.  A few times, I tried to do the alphabet twice through.  One year, I managed to complete the alphabet four times (scroll down, it's there!).  I gave up the practice a couple of years ago because I had run out of some of the harder letters and, really, I couldn't keep getting more books when I already had so many.

To find three titles, all starting with E, just about made my day.  Finding out later that all three books were solid 10's... well, that was even better.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these. I'll check out the synopsis and download the sample. If I like it then I'll purchase the download. And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you like it as much as I did!

      Delete
  2. These look really interesting! I'm glad your doing AtoZ again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these - I'll check them out! Bonus for the challenge that they all started with E
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Library book sales are amazing. Sounds like you found some real gems with these books. As a science fiction fan, I'll have to see if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe I have read any of these. I am making a note to look for them since you rate them highly and we like sci fi in this house.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top