March 1, 2012

February 2012

I read a few more pages this month than last, which is really good.  Six books, for a total of 1863 pages.  Nothing like I was this time last year, but it's an improvement and I'll take it.

Damiano by R.A. MacAvoy (4.5/10)
Escape by Carolyn Jessop  (7/10)
Feather Stroke by Sydney Van Scyoc  (10/10)
The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer  (8/10)
The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan  (4.5/10)
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer  (10/10)

I read 4 Fantasy, 1 Thriller, and 1 Biography.  I'm glad I'm reading so much SFF again.

It is hard to choose between Feather Stroke and Artemis Fowl as my favorite, but I expected to adore Feather Stroke.  Artemis Fowl caught me completely off-guard.  So, I think I'll choose it.

Favorite book of the month:  Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top