April 11, 2016

1st Quarter 2016 Wrap-Up

I'm going to start doing wraps more often, but for now, here's January through March:

I completed 2 of my many challenges - TBR Triple Dog Dare and Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge.  Since I really think I can make the next level, I'm still keeping track on the Cloak and Dagger challenge.  I underestimated myself!

I'm already well over half-way done with the Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge!  I think I'm going to be doing far better than I ever thought possible this year.

Usually, I can easily pick a favorite book....but right now, it's a really hard choice between these two:
Since I'm forced to choose, I'll choose the one by Arthur C. Clarke because it caught me so off guard, so completely by surprise.  I expect greatness from Stephen King.  I didn't expect to love The City and the Stars as much as I did.

I've visited 9 countries and 16 states.....I had no idea it would be this many places!  I underestimated myself for the Around the World Challenge too!

All in all, I'm thrilled with my reading progress this year.  Next year, I'll have to challenge myself to higher levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top