April 19, 2016

P ~ Phytosphere

Phytosphere by Scott Mackay was one of those books that I had on my shelves but had no real idea of how it got there or where I'd found it.  I'd never heard of the author.  The cover art wasn't very good.  When I decided to give it a try, I didn't really expect all that much.  

I was wrong.  It is absolutely great.  Sure, aliens trying to destroy Earth isn't exactly a new theme, but this story is written so well and so realistically that it is nearly impossible to put down.  It turned out to be one of my very favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Another book for my TBR list :( Visiting A2Z challengers is a night mare for getting even more recommendations!
    Jemima Pett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you won't regret adding this one! It is really very good!

      Delete

Back to Top