April 5, 2016

Mount TBR Reading Challenge Checkpoint #1


I started out this year just hoping to manage all my challenges.  I've read 32 of the 48 books needed to meet my goal:  Mount Ararat!  Since I'm already almost 3/4 of the way there and only 1/4 of the way through the year....I am so hoping I'll make it to Mount Everest or even Olympus!

The artwork I've loved the most so far came from Joust by Mercedes Lackey.  The colors are beautiful and there's a dragon, which makes it just about perfect in my book.

My favorite character has been Manchee.  Yeah, he's a dog.  He's also awesome.  He's from The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.

I've read so very many books that surprised me in a good way.  The City and the Stars by Arthur C. Clarke blew my mind....but I also was caught completely off-guard (in a very good way!) by The Gate to Women's Country by Sheri S. Tepper

And speaking of stars, my word is STAR:
Sovereign by C. J. Sansom
The Thief of Always by Clive Barker
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Revival by Stephen King

It's been a great climb so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top